Herbal Detox Tea is one of the most important teas in tea, and there are many kinds of it. It is mainly derived from various herbs and taken from nature, which is very beneficial to human health. Common herbal detox teas mainly include chrysanthemum tea, honeysuckle tea, ginger tea, barley tea and so on.
The efficacy of Herbal Detox Tea ~
- It can clear the lungs and detoxify – Its ingredients include platycodon, kudzu root, honeysuckle, fresh reed root, bitter almond, ginseng (artificially planted), orange peel, polygonatum, and mulberry leaves. It has the effects of clearing away heat and toxins, moistening the lungs and relieving coughs, and clearing lungs and removing fire.
- It can lose weight and detox – The slimming effect of herbal slimming tea. Drinking slimming tea to detoxify and lose weight is a favorite method of weight loss for many women. These products mainly include tea (usually green tea and oolong tea) and ingredients such as cassia, hawthorn and lotus leaves.
- It can help breathing – When you are short of breath, your mouth is dry. You can drink herbal tea to help improve breathing.
- It can prevent colds – When you are about to catch a cold, drink a cup of hot herbal tea. This helps suppress colds.
- It can soothe the cough – If you have a dry cough, sore throat. Drinking herbal tea can effectively relieve cough.
- It can relieve sneezing – When you want to sneeze and feel that you are about to catch a cold, you can drink a cup of herbal tea, which is good for soothing sneezing.
- It can protect the liver – Herbal tea has the effects of soothing the liver and regulating qi, not only caring for the liver, but also helping the spleen and stomach lay the foundation.
- It can protect the kidneys – Herbal tea contains traditional Chinese medicine, which can effectively protect the kidneys.
- It can help digestion – Herbal tea contains traditional Chinese medicine, which can help intestinal digestion.
- It can improve constipation – Because tea contains a lot of cellulose. Can supplement a lot of plant fiber and promote intestinal peristalsis
How to brew Herbal Detox Tea for better results
Take out the tea bag, brew it with 500ml of boiling water, soak for 5 minutes and take it out. Usually, drink a sachet in the morning and afternoon, and the effect will be obvious after five days. If you want better, it is recommended to drink 10 packs. In this way, the effect will be better, and it will be able to eliminate phlegm and cough soon.
How to store Herbal Detox Tea ~
Store in an airtight container or a special tea cabinet in a cool, dark place. Note that, remember to stay away from foods with strong flavors, such as cheese, onions, spices, etc.
The beauty of life can be time to give yourself a cup of tea and enjoy a moment of tranquility and comfort.