Work during the day is too busy, relax at night, many people will come to tea, but in a reasonable situation does not affect sleep. Let you enjoy drinking tea at night.
Especially what’s the benefit of tea in the evening >>>
- Drinking some light tea in the evening helps to restore the body’s immune system and rests the body after a busy day.
- Drink tea in the evening, rich tea polyphenols can promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, help digestion
The benefits of tea are >>>
- Tea can stimulate people’s spirits and enhance their thinking and memory.
- Tea can eliminate fatigue, promote metabolism, and maintain the normal functions of the heart, blood vessels, gastrointestinal tract.
- Drinking tea is of great benefit to the prevention of dental caries. According to a British survey, children who drink tea regularly have 60% fewer dental caries.
- Tea contains many trace elements which are beneficial to the human body.
- Tea has the effect of inhibiting malignant tumors. Drinking tea can obviously inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
- Tea drinking can inhibit cell senescence and prolong life. The anti-aging effect of tea is more than 18 times that of vitamin E.
- Tea drinking can delay and prevent the formation of lipid plaques in the intima of blood vessels, prevent arteriosclerosis, hypertension and cerebral thrombosis.
- Drinking tea can excite the central nervous system and enhance motor ability.
- Drinking tea has good weight loss and cosmetic effect, especially Oolong tea.
- Tea drinking can prevent senile cataract.
Cautions for drinking tea in the evening >>>
- Don’t drink the first cup of tea in the evening, it won’t have any effect on sleep. Don’t drink too much tea in the evening.
What’s the best tea to drink in the evening >>>
Fermented tea such as black tea is suitable for drinking in the evening.The fermented tea is the standard tea for drinking tea at night. Through the fermentation process, it oxidizes or transforms alkaloids and active polyphenols with strong irritation into small molecular substances more conducive to human absorption, reduces the stimulation to intestine and stomach, and also reduces the excitation to human nerve endings.
Cautions for Drinking Tea >>>
1. Avoid drinking tea with fever
- Caffeine in tea not only increases body temperature but also decreases its efficacy.
2. Liver patients avoid drinking tea
- Liver patients avoid caffeine and other substances, most of which are metabolized by the liver. If the liver drinks too much tea, it will damage the liver tissue.
3. Drinking Tea Cautiously for Neurasthenia
- Caffeine in tea has the function of exciting nerve centers. Drinking strong tea with neurasthenia, especially in the afternoon and evening, will cause insomnia and aggravate the disease.