Da Yu Ling oolong tea (wu-long tea) is a premium-grade oolong tea from the Da Yu Ling area of Taiwan’s Taichung county. Its high altitude (more than 2600 meters) makes this one of the highest tea plantations in the world.
Origin – as if you are in nature >>>
Da Yu Ling has a wonderful fragrance and taste. It has a lightly oxidized oolong tea with a refreshing palate. It is Taiwan’s most precious tea because of its limited output.
Da Yu Ling is located on Mount Li (Li Shan or Pear Mountain). The high elevation of this area causes the tea leaves to grow slowly and develop their smooth, rich flavor.
Dayuling Oolong Tea feature >>>
- Beauty anti-aging
- Oolong tea contains a lot of polyphenols, which can improve the ability of SOD to eliminate active oxygen in the human body, and its minerals and vitamins can nourish the skin.
- It can promote skin cell regeneration, long-term adherence to drinking, can delay skin aging, whiten and white spots.
- prevention of tooth deca
- In addition to a cup of tea after a meal, being able to breathe and refresh, has the effect of preventing tooth decay.
- weight loss
- Oolong tea can stimulate the activity of pancreatic lipolytic enzymes, reduce the absorption of sugar and fat foods.
- and accelerate the body’s heat production, promote fat burning, especially reduce the accumulation of abdominal fat.
Dayuling Oolong Tea Brewing method >>>
- Water temperature requirement
Since Daguling tea contains some special aromatic substances that need to be fully developed under high temperature conditions, it must be brewed with boiling 95 ° C water.
Tip: When using 95 ° C blisters to make small leaves or young leaves of oolong tea.
And the time of tea soup must be between 20 and 40 seconds.
Dayuling Oolong Tea Brewing times >>>
Alpine tea has the saying that “seven bubbles have a fragrance”, and the method can be used for more than ten times per pot.
Dayuling Oolong Tea Save method edit >>>
The difference between Taiwan tea and Tieguanyin is that the degree of dryness of tea in Taiwan is relatively thorough, and the water content is generally less than 5%.The storage method can be stored in vacuum and can be stored for 12 to 24 months.
Why is Dayuling Tea popular? >>>
- The Da Yu Ling Tea Plantation is 2400-2600 meters high where snowy from November to March. The low temperatures slow the growth of the tea and make it very soft to drink.
- During the growing period of tea, the temperature difference between day and night is 35 degrees Celsius.